For excavators and backhoe loaders, available in the 3-28 ton weight class.
A tiltrotator from SMP increases the flexibility of your machine, enabling you to do a greater number of tasks.
Increase the flexibility of your machine
The SMP Tiltrotator improves the machine’s capabilities and enables new types of tasks.
Advantages and features
- Available for excavators and backhoe loaders in the 3-28 ton weight class.
- Easy mounting to either your existing quick coupler or directly onto the excavator arm.
- Ideal for all tasks that would normally require you to move the machine to gain access. For example, easily rotating the bucket to work at the reverse angle during excavation.
- Endless rotation and tilting of up to 40° in all directions.
- It has a grease lubricated gear housing, requiring less maintenance. You also avoid oil leaks resulting from broken seals.
- You can add a grip module and an electrical/hydraulic control system with proportionally controlled hydraulic valves.
Design and manufacturing in Ilsbo, Sweden
SMP Tiltrotators are designed and manufactured in our own factory in Ilsbo where we have been making our tiltrotators since the early 1980s. We have a long-standing tradition of craftsmanship rooted in our 100-year history. In 1919, the Höglund brothers opened a forging and carpentry workshop, sowing the seed that would become the SMP Parts of today. We are proud to carry the torch and uphold the tradition of craftsmanship and innovation that has permeated the business ever since.